Department of Physiotherapy
- Osteopathy and Manual therapy:- Manual Osteopathy is a form of hand on therapy with a primary focus at restoring function and Eliminating pain by addressing the root Cause of the pain, Imbalance, injury or illness.
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation: It's a structured programme designed by Physiotherapists for people who have sustained a Sporting Injury. Depending on the type of injury have sustained programme will include a number of parts which may include strengthening Exercises, mobilising pain relief techniques and functional skill.
- Spinal Cord Injury: - Damage to any part of the spinal cord or nerves at the End at the Spinal canal, The SCL rehabilitation helps the patient return the highest level of function and Independence possible, while improving the overall Quality of life Physically, Emotionally and Socially.
- Balance & Vertigo Rehabilitation - A part of Inner Ear called Labyrinth is responsible for balance, if labyrinth becomes inflamed Cousang vertigo or Imbalance. Physiotherapy reduce dizziness and balance issues.
- Cerebral Palsy Rehabilitation: Cerebral Palsy is a congenital disorder at movement, muscle tone or posture, Physiotherapist designed to improve muscle control, manage spasticity and child develop confidence.
- Cardio pulmonary Rehabilitation Geriatric Physiotherapy: It is a medically Supervised, Individually tailored Program Consisting at Exercise and Education to help patients feel better, Increase Endurance and Improve their overall Quality of life.
- Parkinsonism/GBS/ Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation: A person with parkinsonism, GBS, of multiple sclerosis disease work with a therapist to Improve Strength, Coordination, balance, Endurance and ability to perform activity of daily living.
- Women and child Care Physiotherapy: Women's health physiotherapy helps treat women's health issues such as Incontinence, Pelvic / vaginal pain, prenatal and postpartum musculoskeletal pain, Osteopath rehabilitation.
Child Care Physiotherapy treatment is based on a number at hands on techniques, Earses and Intervention with goals at functional impairment including muscle tone, strength, Coordination balance posture. Mobility and achieving an optimal Range of motion.
OUR SPECIALIZED SERVICES
- Stroke/Paralysis Rehabilitation
- Cerebral Palsy/Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Parkinsonism/GBS/Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Balance & Vertigo Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Cardio Pulmonary Rehabilitation Geriatric Physiotherapy
- Osteopathy and Manual Therapy
- Women and Child Care Physiotherapy